Whitsundays: Ocean Rafting Tour with Snorkel & Scenic Flight73 Reviews
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet Lookout, and snorkel.
- Experience a bird’s eye view of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef
- Ride past the islands on the fastest Whitsundays vessels
- Visit pristine, exclusive snorkel sites
- Bask in the sun on Whitehaven Beach
- Protect the environment, this tour is ecotourism certified
DescriptionExperience the best of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef in one day: from the water and the air. Visit the Whitsundays’ most iconic destinations. These include the famous Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and secret, exclusive snorkelling locations. Ride, beach, snorkel, and bush walk - all in one day. Visit both ends of the world famous beach. Departing from Airlie Beach, take to the skies and experience a once-in-a-lifetime, 60-minute scenic flight. Soar over the islands and Great Barrier Reef, including famous Heart Reef and Whitehaven Beach. Guests will have a bird’s eye view of many of the 74 Whitsunday Islands, flying over Whitehaven Beach and picture postcard Hill Inlet before heading out to the Great Barrier Reef and experiencing one of the most photographed reef locations, Heart Reef. The comfortable fixed wing aircraft offers big window viewing, pilot commentary and the best views of the Whitsundays. Then, take off on the ride of your life in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Departing from Airlie Beach, climb aboard the fastest day boat in the Whitsundays. This means it is not only an adventurous ride, but distances are covered in a shorter time, leaving more time for activities. The semi-rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. At the northern end of Whitehaven Beach, enjoy a guided bushwalk to spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout to view and capture photographs of the stunning swirling silica sands and aqua water. This operator is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach to ensure you enjoy the most memorable experience of this special place. If you have selected the 'North Whitehaven' option: This eco-adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. Guests explore the restricted area of beautiful Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach. If you have selected the South Whitehaven Option: This tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach with more beach time. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern Whitehaven Lookout, enjoying breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of the “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
Includes60-Minute Scenic Flight in Fixed-Wing Aircraft Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Visitand Hill Inlet Guided National Park walk Inner fringing coral reef snorkeling Personalized snorkel instruction Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices Reef and island naturalist talks Courtesy bus pickup and drop-off Tropical style lunch on Whitehaven Beach Sunsuit/wetsuit
- • Only tour in the Whitsundays to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven.
- Have peace of mind travel with an Advanced Ecotourism Certified, Climate Change Innovator and Green Travel Leader
- Please note: The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions
- Travel on semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour).
- The vessels are up to 12 metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays
- Subject to weight allowance on aircraft. Local supplier will contact you after the booking is made.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now