My Guide Website?
Wallabies on the Beach Sunrise Trip from Mackay31 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Cape Hillsborough where wallabies and kangaroos come to the beach each morning, including a guided hike and light breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- See wallabies and kangaroos along the white sandy beach
- Admire the natural beauty of Cape Hillsborough National Park
- Learn from your local guides about traditions of the local indigenous people
- Witness a beautiful Hibiscus Coast sunrise
DescriptionThe most picturesque time to see the wallabies and kangaroos on the beach at Cape Hillsborough is at Sunrise. Get up close and personal with these iconic Australian marsupials, waking up early is worth it! After being collected from Mackay, you will arrive at the national park at dawn to catch a glimpse of the wallabies and kangaroos that come to the shoreline to feed on mangrove seed pods washed up by the tide. Spend time walking along the shoreline and taking in all the beauty of the sunrise. Our air-conditioned vehicles allow a comfortable adventure in a small group environment as you travel to explore the Cape Hillsborough National Park, where the rainforest meets the sea. Departs: Sep - Mar Approx 4am/Apr - Aug 5am Returns: Approx 9am/10am
IncludesReturn air-conditioned bus transfers from CBD Hotels within Mackay only A Cape Hillsborough National Park Ranger and learn about the wallabies and kangaroos Guided hike discovering the beauty of this diverse land Light breakfast included (dietary requirement requests can be catered for) Options for extra adventures if time permits Safe group travel max. 22 adventurers
- This tour will take place rain or shine, high winds may affect the animals on the beach. If the weather is deemed unsafe you will be contacted in advance to have the opportunity to reschedule. Suitable for all fitness levels