My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Cedar Creek Falls & Northerlies Beach Day Trip67 Reviews
Discover Cedar Creek Falls on a full-day tour from Airlie Beach. Swim in the rockpools at waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna, then finish the day with lunch at Northerlies Beach Bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feast your eyes on breathtaking views of the Whitsundays from Northerlies Beach
- Witness local wildlife such as colorful butterflies and native bird species
- Get back to nature as you stroll through white cedar trees and wild orchids
- Grab lunch at Northerlies Beach Bar and chill out with a drink or two
- Enjoy a relaxed hike up the falls and be rewarded with a dip in the natural pool
DescriptionSoak up the incredible nature of Airlie Beach on a day tour to Cedar Creek Falls and Northerlies Beach Bar. At Cedar Creek, swim in the rockpools, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna, and hike to the top. Relax at Northerlies Beach Bar over lunch with views of the Whitsundays and the Coral Sea. At Cedar Creek Falls, get back to nature and see white cedar trees, Alexandra palms, wild orchids, colorful butterflies, and birds. Your experienced guide will take you on a walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools. Continue to Northerlies Beach Bar and Grill. Relax over a long lunch, or while away the afternoon with a drink in hand overlooking the Coral Sea. Northerlies is the perfect venue to chill with family and friends, with plenty of space, a dedicated kids menu, and friendly staff in a unique building.
IncludesOne meal and basic alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink Park fees Fuel costs Morning snack and water Private beach entry
- The waterfall at Cedar Creek Falls is seasonal and may not be running on your tour date depending on the season