My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: 3-Hour Sunset Segway Tour with Dinner51 Reviews
Hop on board your own Segway and cruise along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk, overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. Begin in Airlie Beach, glide along the water’s edge past Abell Point Marina, through to Cannovale Beach, and back again.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a Segway along the shore and boardwalk of Airlie Beach
- Gain some insight into the region from an experienced local tour guide
- Enjoy an authentic and delicious dinner
- Cruise past Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach, and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens
- Take in the sights and sounds of the Airlie Beach on rest stops
- Experience a beautiful sunset over Cannonvale Beach
DescriptionSaddle up on your own Segway in Airlie Beach. Ride along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk, past the stunning Pioneer Bay, Abell Point Marina, and ending on the wonderful Cannonvale Beach. Stop on the way back to savor a lovely dinner while the sun sets over beautiful Australia. On this 3-hour and 7-kilometer tour, hear some local tips and tricks from your experienced guide. Learn about the area’s points of interest while riding right up next to them and getting off to walk around. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip while gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk. Arrive at the Sorrento Restaurant, where you can decide to stay for dinner or continue back to Airlie Beach. If you stay, enjoy a delicious pizza or pasta dinner — best paired with views of the impending sunset.
IncludesSafety helmet and full Segway rider training. Courtesy bus pickup and return Dinner includes: pizza or pasta meal at a restaurant Free photos (via social media)
- Before riding the Segway, guests will be required to acknowledge and sign a simple indemnity/waiver form. Under 18-year-olds will require an adult to complete this form
- Not suitable for children under 12 and pregnant women • Minimum weight to ride a Segway: 100 lbs