Whitsundays Islands: Private Catamaran (24 People Max)
Enjoy a private catamaran charter with a skipper and guide and discover the Whitsundays Islands. Relax on soft sands, snorkel the pristine waters, and explore hiking trails on the islands.
- Discover the Whitsundays Islands on a private catamaran charter
- Snorkel the vibrant coral reefs teeming with colorful sealife
- Follow your naturalist guide to discover hidden gems in the Whitsundays
- Visit secluded beaches, beautiful bays, and sub-tropical hiking trails
- Choose from half-day, full-day, and sunset boat charter
DescriptionEscape the crowds and discover the Whitsundays Islands onboard your very own private catamaran for up to 24 people departing from Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island. Choose from half-day, full-day, and sunset boat charter options. Swim through the vibrant coral reefs fringing the Whitsunday Islands, discover the Ngaro sea sculptures trail, chill out with a turtle or meet the friendly Maori wrasse. Relax and unwind on the boat or stopover at one of the beautiful beaches and bays to uncover some of the most beautiful sub-tropical hiking trails within the Whitsunday Islands. This catamaran charter is the perfect choice for anybody seeking fun and adventure, combined with a relaxed atmosphere. An excellent choice for small groups of friends and families looking to experience the Whitsundays in a unique way.
IncludesPrivate boat for up to 8 people Personal skipper Tour guide Snorkeling equipment Wet suit/stinger suit EMC and national parks fees Hotel pickup and drop-off Food, drinks, or alcohol (customers can bring their own)
- There are no toilets on board, although there are toilets available at most of the island destinations visited
- This activity is not recommended for guests who can not swim
- At times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. You will receive an updated weather report before departure and discuss in detail the scheduled plan for the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability