My Guide Website?
From Airlie Beach: Two-Island Safari100 Reviews
Enjoy a tour for the more adventurous traveler who wants to maximize their time on the water. Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, including the scenic waterways around Daydream and South Molle Islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Receive informative and entertaining commentary by a qualified tour guide
- Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands
- Choose to ride a jet ski by yourself or share one with a friend
DescriptionHop on a free shuttle bus in the Airlie Beach area and head out on a guided jet ski adventure. Explore the area around the Whitsunday Islands, encountering the diverse native wildlife and enjoying the sun and the sea. Meet your qualified tour guide and head out on a worry-free jet ski ride where no previous experience or license is necessary. Listen to your guide's informative commentary as you cruise down the scenic waterways around Daydream and South Molle Islands for two hours. Learn about the diverse wildlife native to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Island Marine Park. Spot sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds, and seasonal humpback whales (July–September). Take home loads of memories with the photos of your adventure shared with you for free on Facebook.
IncludesJet Ski tour Guide All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarized sunglasses, riding hats, and sunscreen Entry to Daydream and South Molle Islands Power snacks and bottled water All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook Free courtesy bus pickup and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- Tour best for those who are relatively fit and confident in open water
- Bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski)
- Minimum driver age of 16 years and minimum passenger age of 12 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- All bookings must be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance