Airlie Beach: Jet Ski Safari10 Reviews
Explore the scenic bays and coastline of Airlie Beach on a jet ski. Speed through the turquoise waters, and have the chance to encounter marine life.
- Embark on a thrilling jet ski safari of the Airlie Beach coastline
- Ride safely with professional guides, life jackets, and a safety briefing
- Keep an eye out for marine life like dugongs and sea turtles
- Benefit from your guide's informative commentary on the area
- Enjoy plenty of photo ops throughout the tour
DescriptionHop on a jet ski and glide through the turquoise waters and beautiful bays of Airlie Beach at high speed. Enjoy the opportunity to feed fish and encounter marine life, such as turtles and dugongs. Upon arrival, receive a safety briefing and life jacket from your qualified guide. Then, set off on your jet ski safari aboard modern Sea-Doo skis, which are extremely fun to ride and suitable for both experienced and novice riders. During the safari, enjoy the informative commentary of your guides as you soak up the scenic surroundings of Airlie Beach in a unique way. Take home memories of your experience with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
IncludesJet ski safari Professional guide Informative commentary Safety briefing Life jacket Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- The cost is per jet ski A maximum of 2 passengers per jet ski is allowed The weight limit per jet ski is 200 kilograms (440 pounds) No boat or personal watercraft licenses are required The minimum passenger age on the jet ski is 8 The minimum driver age is 16 A minimum of 2 jet skis is required for the tour to go ahead
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability