My Guide Website?
From Airlie: Whitsundays Full-Day Catamaran Sailing Trip396 Reviews
Sail azure waters, visit Whitehaven Beach, and walk to Hill Inlet. A delicious gourmet lunch, beer, and wine are all included on this catamaran cruise.
- Lie in the sun on one of the world's fastest commercial catamarans
- Enjoy morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and alcoholic beverages- all included
- Visit Whitehaven- rated Australia's # 1 Beach with beautiful white sand and crystal blue water
- See the Hill Inlet lookout, one of the most photographed locations in Australia
DescriptionDiscover the Whitsunday Islands National Park and beautiful Whitehaven Beach on this 10-hour cruise. Sit onboard the spacious deck in the sun and enjoy refreshments and morning tea. Upon arriving at the famous Whitehaven Beach, you'll see the Hill Inlet lookout, one of the most photographed locations in Australia. Enjoy morning tea and a guided walk following the path and history of the Whitsunday traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Your guide will lead you right to the lookout and that picture postcard view. Learn about the history and flora from the informative displays along the way that provide an insight into this picturesque area. Spend the rest of your day relaxing on Whitehaven Beach and playing beach games, with wetsuit hire included. Tuck into a delicious gourmet lunch. Alcoholic beverages and refreshments served throughout the day are all included. Award-winning Airlie Beach restaurants are the caterers for the cruise, which is licensed to serve beer and wine from 11:00 AM. Enjoy afternoon tea before the thrill of sailing on the way home as you reminisce on your perfect day in paradise.
Includes10-hour cruise by boat Morning and afternoon tea Gourmet lunch pack Beer, wine, soft drinks, and water Wetsuit Guided walk to Hill Inlet
- Be sure to bring swimwear and a towel, protective clothing, a hat and sunscreen lotion, a light jacket/sweater for a windy or cool day and a camera
- Due to the length and activity during the day this cruise is unsuitable for infants