Airlie Beach: Whitsundays Eco-Cruise with Snorkeling & Lunch165 Reviews
Take an exhilarating boat ride to the best snorkeling locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Travel on the area's fastest catamaran on this award-winning, climate action leading tour.
- Visit Whitehaven beach on this tour accredited as 'Climate Action Leading'
- Travel on a fast, comfortable, and stable custom-built boat
- Go snorkeling to discover underwater valleys, marine life, and coral formations
- Enjoy a guided bush walk to the breathtaking Hill Inlet Lookout
- Refuel with a generous buffet lunch, along with a morning and afternoon snack
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation, head to the marina in Airlie Beach by bus. Board the custom-built catamaran and enjoy fresh, homemade, gluten-free brownies as a morning snack. The first stop is at one of the area's many beautiful reefs to go snorkeling. Be blown away by the vivid colors, bountiful fish, and coral formations of the Great Barrier Reef's outer fringes. This spot offers a quieter way to experience the UNESCO-protected reef. The second snorkeling spot will be on the northern tip of Hook Island. With your guide, discover the area's underwater valleys, caves, and huge variety of marine life. Then, head to Whitehaven Beach for a buffet lunch of zucchini frittatas and quiche lorraine served with cold sliced meats, cheeses, salad, and fresh bread. After lunch, join a guided bush walk and history talk to Hill Inlet Lookout, located at the northern end of the beach. Admire the world-famous spot where white sands and turquoise waters blend together in a unique swirling effect. Enjoy some free time to relax on the beach and soak up the scenery. An afternoon snack of fresh fruit will be provided, before the scenic journey back to Airlie Beach by boat. You'll be dropped off back at your accommodation at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by bus Return bus transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale, or Jubilee Pocket Full-day cruise Morning snack Afternoon snack Lunch Use of snorkeling equipment Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only) Park fees and fuel levy Use of drybag to hold your belongings Alcohol
- This tour is suitable for families, couples, and groups
- There is an onboard toilet for your convenience
- Please contact the local partner directly to inform them in advance of any dietary requirements or allergies
- Feel free to bring your own alcohol to consume on the boat. However, glass and red wine are not permitted
- Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $3 on the boat
- The order of locations visited may change from day to day depending on the tides and wind
- Your crew will select the best snorkeling locations based on weather and visibility conditions
- The boat has been designed for stability and speed, so is perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability