Paradise Bay Resort, Long Island (Australia) - Whitsundays
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Paradise Bay Resort, Long Island (Australia)
The love of one man has brought about a change in paradise. He took the remains of a once highly regarded resort, and just like a phoenix, brought it back to life for the love of his wife. Things don't get a lot more romantic than that, and if you're searching for a special romantic hideaway, you don't have to look any further than the Paradise Bay Eco Resort on Long Island in the Whitsundays.
The exclusive, eco boutique retreat is simplicity itself. There are no children, no cell phones and none of the distractions of ordinary life, and with a maximum of 20 guests at any one time, it's a place where guests can truly escape. It's all about the simple things in life, a task that sounds easy, but takes a lot of practice. It's as much about what the resort doesn't have as much as what the resort does have. Nothing is complicated, but pleasures such as a day spa, cocktails at sundown, hammocks in the trees, and the possibility to walk along a secluded beach are all part of the service. There are unforgettable meals under the stars, boat trips and snorkelling, these are the simple things which make this resort amazing.
The resort likes to keep things uncomplicated, so included are:
• A waterfront bungalow. Every one of the resort's beach bungalows are detached and carefully positioned to create a private space. They feature a comfortable furnished terrace facing the ocean and a luxurious, ocean view, king size paradise bed, with cool, breathable cotton sheets. Bathrooms feature tropical rainwater showers and sumptuous Molton Brown amenities
• All meals and snacks. Continental and cooked breakfasts with fruit and croissants, cereal and freshly baked muffins; hot dishes such as bacon and French toast are made to order. Lunch is a simple, delicious picnic, and dinner is a gourmet three-course experience accompanied by fine Australian house wine or cellar wine for purchase. Guests with special dietary restrictions can enjoy their own very 'individual' creations
• Cocktail and canapés served at sunset
• Use of board games in the gazebo
• Non-alcoholic beverages available all day
• Park entrance fees to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and Whitsunday Islands National Park
• Boat Excursions on the resorts own private sailing catamaran or fast rib with an experienced crew. Visit one of thirty different locations chosen by skipper, such as Whitehaven Beach, and enjoy opportunities for turtle or whale spotting (in season)
• Use of all equipment - snorkels, masks, fins, wetsuits and sea kayaks, Hobie cats, paddle boards and the waterfront infinity edge pool.
Also available are
• Walking trails through the forest
• Optional half-day helicopter trip out to the Great Barrier Reef (fee payable)
Getting to the resort is all part of the experience. You arrive in style in a helicopter charter from Hamilton Island or the Whitsunday Airport at Proserpine. The flight is only ten minutes, but you'll wish it were longer. On arrival be greeted with cold towels and a glass of champagne, before slipping effortlessly into island life.
The simple things in life begin here. Simple means the best things in life, things that are often taken for granted, but at Paradise Bay Eco Resort, absolutely nothing is taken for granted.
You may also like
Hamilton Island info
Situated right in the heart of the Whitsunday Islands, Hamilton Island is the ultimate holiday destination. This is a place where you can discover all that's great about
Hayman Island Info.
Hayman Island - Exclusive, indulgent and private............
BreakFree Long Island info
A gorgeous forested island 9km's long and only 400 meters wide, Long Island is a laid back tropical paradise and the closest of the Whitsunday Islands to the mainland....
Daydream Island Info.
The holiday you've always dreamed of at Daydream Island............