My Guide Website?
Whitsundays: One day beach, snorkel, buffet lunch3 Reviews
See the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands in a day, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef inner reefs. Buffet picnic lunch on the Beach, fast comfy boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Buffet picnic lunch served on Whitehaven Beach
- Friendly professional crew who go out of their way to ensure the best experience
- Fast boat gets you to the islands quicker so you have more time to explore
DescriptionDeparts Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10am Returns at 5pm Explore the Whitsunday Islands in one day, including 2 hours at world famous Whitehaven Beach, 1 hour snorkeling the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef and 1 hour taking in the magnificent views at Hill Inlet Lookout. Fresh, tasty buffet picnic lunch served right on Whitehaven Beach, including a variety of salads, prawns, meat platter, fruit salads, bread rolls and wraps. Experience a more personalised cruise with a small group of upto 35 guests Fast comfortable open plan speed boat ride to the islands, perfect for anyone who tends to get sea sick Snorkeling equipment and seasonal stinger suits included Afternoon cakes included Courtesy accommodation transfers included from select Airlie Beach locations if booked in advance Toilet onboard Friendly, professional local crew will show you the highlights of the Whitsundays in one day See hump back whales during their migrating season (July-September) Fun from start to finish!
IncludesCourtesy accommodation transfers from select Airlie Beach locations Guided tour Snorkeling equipment and stinger suits (stinger season November-May). Flotation devices such as pool noodles and life jackets Big, tasty buffet-style picnic lunch served right on Whitehaven Beach Afternoon cakes Tap water Entertaining crew commentary about the locations visited throughout the day National and Marine Park Fees
- Please note guests must have a certain level of physical fitness before joining our cruise. Guests participating in snorkeling must be able to swim and understand general safety instructions. During wet or windy weather guests may get splashed on the speedboat, so appropriate clothing is required.