My Guide Website?
From Airlie Beach: Jet Ski Tour to Long Island
Experience a 4-hour jet ski adventure through the Whitsunday Islands. Visit Palm Bay Resort on Long Island, enjoy a delicious poolside lunch and take in the natural splendor of the island waterways.
- Experience approximately 3 hours of thrilling jetskiing
- Enjoy a delicious poolside lunch and an hour relaxing at Palm Bay Resort
- Receive informative and entertaining commentary by a qualified tour guide
DescriptionGo on the ultimate 70 km jet ski ride through the UNESCO World Heritage listed Whitsunday Island Marine Park. Follow your experienced guide, listening to informative commentary as you go and exploring this island paradise in the most adventurous way possible. Get picked up by free shuttle bus from the Airlie Beach area and meet your guide for a day of jet skiing. Head first to the exclusive Palm Bay Resort on Long Island where you will enjoy a poolside lunch. Relax with a drink, take a dip in the pool, or chill on the beach before setting off on the thrilling return journey. Ride the latest model Sea-Doo jet ski and keep your eyes peeled for the diverse wildlife native to the area, including sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds, and seasonal humpback whales.
IncludesJet ski tour Lunch Resort entry Guide All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats, and sunscreen All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook Free courtesy bus pickup and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over
- Recommended that you have above average fitness level and confidence in open waters
- Bring along swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum 200kg per jet ski)
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- A dry bag will be provided for your towel, phone/camera, etc.
- All bookings must be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance
- Please note that 1 group is for 1 jetski which sits 2 people