My Guide Website?
From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour2 Reviews
Explore the lush Whitsunday hinterland at Cedar Creek Falls and Cape Gloucester on a trip from Airlie Beach. Discover waterfalls and beaches, visit a coffee plantation, and relax on a remote beach.
- Dive into the lush rainforest hinterland of the Whitsundays at Cedar Creek Falls
- See the seasonal waterfalls, climb to the top, and swim in the freshwater hole
- Visit a coffee plantation for tea and a resort for lunch at your own expense
- Explore the outstanding natural beauty of Cape Gloucester's quiet coastline
- Relax on a secluded beach, away from the crowds of the Whitsunday Islands
DescriptionMake the most of your Whitsunday Islands holiday by taking some time to explore the verdant hinterlands as well. Get picked up directly at your hotel in Airlie Beach for an excursion to the cool Cedar Creek Falls, Cape Gloucester's quiet coast, a local coffee plantation, and a secluded beach. Ride on an air-conditioned bus from your accommodation toward your very first stop: Cedar Creek Falls. Take a dip in the freshwater swimming hole, gaze at the seasonal waterfall, and hike to the top of the falls for an amazing panoramic view of the area. Move on to a coffee plantation for an optional. morning tea at your own expense. Meet the birds and animals in the menagerie before heading over to your next location. Stop for a break at Cape Gloucester and purchase lunch at the resort if you're feeling hungry. Finally, relax on a secluded beach away from the crowds of the Whitsundays. Head back to your hotel and arrive by 2 pm to take advantage of the rest of the day.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in air-conditioned bus Tour guide
- We recommend wearing shoes that you don't mind getting wet, to explore the waterfall and creek area, and the remote beach
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$149.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today