Whitsunday Helicopter Tour: Flight + Whitehaven Landing
Take to the skies and fly over the Whitsunday Islands in the Coral Sea on a helicopter tour from Airlie Beach. Get aerial views of Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet and more. Then, enjoy the remaining tour on Whitehaven Beach, to top up your tan.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands on a 30 minute helicopter flight
- Get bird's eye views of the Coral Sea and its islands
- Enjoy some free time on Whitehaven Beach
- Benefit from courtesy bus transfers from and to Airlie Beach
- Listen to the in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionGet an orientation tour of the Whitsundays Islands by helicopter on a 30 minute, scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Fly over some of the most stunning island scenery in Australia, and get aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands en route to pristine Whitehaven Beach. Get an in-flight commentary from your pilot as you fly over landmark attractions, such as Hill Inlet, Shute Harbour, the Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and your ultimate destination, Whitehaven Beach. On landing, laze on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach and look out at the beautiful blue waters of the Coral Sea. Benefit from 1.5 hours to enjoy the sparklingly clean sands, and experience Australia's top-rated beach first hand. Journey back to Whitsunday Airport, where a courtesy bus can take you back to Airlie Beach on request.
IncludesScenic helicopter flight over the Whitsunday Islands (approximately 30 minutes) In-flight pilot commentary 1.5 hours of beach time at Whitehaven Beach Complimentary bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 kg and are also subject to a total all-up weight limit
- In the event of cancellation/postponement by the supplier of any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, a rescheduling or full refund will be given
- The supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of7 ReviewsFrom A$274.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ultimate Whitehaven Beach, Hike & Inlet Tour with Lunch
Departing Airlie Beach, cruise to Whitehaven and spend the day swimming, hiking, snorkelling, sunbathing and soaking up the sun. Enjoy a gourmet burger lunch on the sand12 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Whitehaven Beach and Jet Ski Island Adventure
Experience the natural wonders of the Whitsundays on this small group, full-day tour. Relax on a leisurely cruise to Whitehaven Beach in the morning. Then embark on a gui6 ReviewsFrom A$399.00
Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
Choose your own adventure with this full-day trip! Cruise to Hamilton Island and explore at your own pace: relax at the pools or Catseye Beach or get lost in nature. Feas1 ReviewsFrom A$149.00
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
- Best Seller
Whitehaven & Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Explore Whitehaven beach and two snorkeling locations in one day. Cruise on an award-winning high-speed vessel with max. 32 passengers. Visit the iconic Hill Inlet, White47 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
Whitsunday Islands 2-Night Cruise and Resort Stay
Ride to Paradise with this ultimate 2-day 2-night tour. Visit all the iconic Whitsunday Island locations by day to swim, snorkel, explore and relax on our custom-built, sFrom A$599.00
Airlie Beach: Outer Great Barrier Reef ReefWorld Pontoon
Nothing compares to the outer Great Barrier Reef! Witness magnificent water quality and diverse and colorful marine life. Travel to the pontoon on a premium vessel and en18 ReviewsFrom A$269.00