Whitsunday Helicopter Tour: Flight + Whitehaven Landing
Take to the skies and fly over the Whitsunday Islands in the Coral Sea on a helicopter tour from Airlie Beach. Get aerial views of Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet and more. Then, enjoy the remaining tour on Whitehaven Beach, to top up your tan.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands on a 30 minute helicopter flight
- Get bird's eye views of the Coral Sea and its islands
- Enjoy some free time on Whitehaven Beach
- Benefit from courtesy bus transfers from and to Airlie Beach
- Listen to the in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionGet an orientation tour of the Whitsundays Islands by helicopter on a 30 minute, scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Fly over some of the most stunning island scenery in Australia, and get aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands en route to pristine Whitehaven Beach. Get an in-flight commentary from your pilot as you fly over landmark attractions, such as Hill Inlet, Shute Harbour, the Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and your ultimate destination, Whitehaven Beach. On landing, laze on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach and look out at the beautiful blue waters of the Coral Sea. Benefit from 1.5 hours to enjoy the sparklingly clean sands, and experience Australia's top-rated beach first hand. Journey back to Whitsunday Airport, where a courtesy bus can take you back to Airlie Beach on request.
IncludesScenic helicopter flight over the Whitsunday Islands (approximately 30 minutes) In-flight pilot commentary 1.5 hours of beach time at Whitehaven Beach Complimentary bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 kg and are also subject to a total all-up weight limit
- In the event of cancellation/postponement by the supplier of any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, a rescheduling or full refund will be given
- The supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Whitsundays Ocean Rafting Tour: Snorkel, Walk & Whitehaven
Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. With a maximum 32 people, enjoy all the perks of a small group. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting rid18 ReviewsFrom A$164.00
From Airlie Beach: Whitehaven Cruise with BBQ and Snorkeling
Venture from Airlie Beach to Whitehaven on a small boat. Explore the underwater world and swim, snorkel or enjoy the view from the glass-bottom boat. Witness the spectacu52 ReviewsFrom A$190.00
Hamilton Island: Whitehaven and Chalkies Sail & Snorkel Tour
Travel from Hamilton Island and enjoy a full-day cruise that incorporates 2 stunning destinations. Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, stroll along the shore and take stun6 ReviewsFrom A$190.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Get bird's eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on an amazing scenic flight from Whitsunday Airport and experience the stunning sensation of landing3 ReviewsFrom A$330.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00
Hamilton Island: Full-Day Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise
Depart from Hamilton Island and explore a magical underwater world, and snorkel at the famous Great Barrier Reef. Over a full-day, visit two diverse reef locations. Relax4 ReviewsFrom A$245.00
Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
Choose your own adventure with this full-day trip! Cruise to Hamilton Island and explore at your own pace: relax at the pools or Catseye Beach or get lost in nature. Feas1 ReviewsFrom A$149.00
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
Hamilton Island Coastal Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon as you cruise through the gorgeous Whitsunday Islands. Sit back, enjoy the buffet lunch and take in the spectacular scenery as the crew share tFrom A$64.00