Whitsunday Helicopter Tour: Flight + Whitehaven Landing
Take to the skies and fly over the Whitsunday Islands in the Coral Sea on a helicopter tour from Airlie Beach. Get aerial views of Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet and more. Then, enjoy the remaining tour on Whitehaven Beach, to top up your tan.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands on a 30 minute helicopter flight
- Get bird's eye views of the Coral Sea and its islands
- Enjoy some free time on Whitehaven Beach
- Benefit from courtesy bus transfers from and to Airlie Beach
- Listen to the in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionGet an orientation tour of the Whitsundays Islands by helicopter on a 30 minute, scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Fly over some of the most stunning island scenery in Australia, and get aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands en route to pristine Whitehaven Beach. Get an in-flight commentary from your pilot as you fly over landmark attractions, such as Hill Inlet, Shute Harbour, the Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and your ultimate destination, Whitehaven Beach. On landing, laze on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach and look out at the beautiful blue waters of the Coral Sea. Benefit from 1.5 hours to enjoy the sparklingly clean sands, and experience Australia's top-rated beach first hand. Journey back to Whitsunday Airport, where a courtesy bus can take you back to Airlie Beach on request.
IncludesScenic helicopter flight over the Whitsunday Islands (approximately 30 minutes) In-flight pilot commentary 1.5 hours of beach time at Whitehaven Beach Complimentary bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 kg and are also subject to a total all-up weight limit
- In the event of cancellation/postponement by the supplier of any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, a rescheduling or full refund will be given
- The supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed84 ReviewsFrom A$249.00
Whitsunday Islands Helicopter Flight and Beach Landing
Get amazing aerial views of the Whitsunday Islands on a panoramic 30-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy guaranteed window seating to enjoy bird’s eye views before landing15 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of7 ReviewsFrom A$274.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ocean Rafting Tour with Snorkel & Scenic Flight
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet L3 ReviewsFrom A$409.00
From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday & Whitehaven 6-Hour Cruise
Choose a morning or afternoon departure for this 6-hour Whitsunday Islands cruise. Glide through some of the Whitsundays remote areas, beautiful bays and peaceful islands55 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Airlie Beach: Outer Great Barrier Reef ReefWorld Pontoon
Nothing compares to the outer Great Barrier Reef! Witness magnificent water quality and diverse and colorful marine life. Travel to the pontoon on a premium vessel and en18 ReviewsFrom A$269.00