My Guide Website?
Whitsundays Ocean Rafting Tour: Snorkel, Walk & Whitehaven995 Reviews
Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting ride, relax on the beach, snorkel, and go for a bushwalk — all in one day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride on the fastest Whitsundays vessels
- Wonder at the iconic Hill Inlet's breathtaking view
- Visit pristine, exclusive snorkel sites of Hook and Border Island
- Bask in the sun on Whitehaven Beach
- Protect the environment, this tour is ecotourism certified
DescriptionRide, snorkel, and bushwalk as you embark on the perfect Whitehaven Beach tour, visiting both ends of the world-famous beach. Take off on the ride of your life in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and enjoy a guided nature walk, inner coral reef snorkeling, personalized snorkel instruction, and more. Departing from Airlie Beach, climb aboard the fastest day boat in the Whitsundays. Experience an informative ride and thrilling adventure on super fast semi-rigid inflatable vessels capable of speeds of up to 35 knots (65 kilometers per hour). Select the North Whitehaven option for an eco-adventure popular amongst avid snorkellers. This includes two different snorkel destinations, a visit to the beach at Hill Inlet, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. Select the South Whitehaven option for more beach time. Enjoy at least two hours of relaxing on the white silica sand, and a guided walk to Hill Inlet for breathtaking views of the tropical waters. Snorkel for over an hour amid corals and fringing reefs. Whatever option you choose, enjoy the only tour in the Whitsundays to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven. Have peace of mind by traveling with an advanced ecotourism-certified, climate change business and green travel leader. A tropical lunch pack is available to be pre-booked at the check out and paid for on the day of the tour. Water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices, and chocolates are also available for sale on board or you can bring your own non-alcoholic drinks and lunch.
IncludesSemi-rigid inflatable boat tour Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet visit Guided national park walk Inner coral reef snorkeling Personalized snorkel instruction Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices Reef and island naturalist talks Courtesy bus pickup and drop-off
- The tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind, and other weather conditions
- The tropical-style lunch is available at Whitehaven Beach for AUD $20, payable on the day of the tour, or you can choose to bring your own lunch
- Bring cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- Please note if you are travelling to the Whitsundays on a cruise ship, the timings of this experience do not align with the visiting cruise ship schedule.