My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Islands: 3-Day 2-Night Sailing Yacht Adventure15 Reviews
Explore the hot spots and the hidden gems of the Whitsundays. Sail through beautiful islands, go on bush walks, snorkel, visit Whitehaven Beach, and watch the sunset with a drink in hand.
- Experience adventure sailing on ex-race maxi sailboats
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel over colorful coral reef
- Make new friends with your fellow passengers and crew
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable 2-night adventure sailing experience while visiting Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for up to 5 hours. Go on bush-walks, relax on pristine beaches, and explore up to 4 snorkeling sites. Experience magical Whitsundays sunset beach hangouts at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, and/or Chalkie's Beach. In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze, and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep. Return on the last day at approximately 3:30 PM. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach.
IncludesBreakfast Morning tea Lunch Afternoon snacks Dinner and dessert Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and filtered water Snorkeling equipment Bed, pillow, and bed linen All marine park fees USB charging stations Sun and rain shades Hot showers Yoga mats Hammocks Crew including a skipper and two deckhands/hosts
- There is no set itinerary for these tours as each tour will be planned around the weather conditions, tides, and the group’s desires You should be physically fit and able to move about a boat unassisted to take the tour These tours are perfect for adventurous singles, couples, and groups normally aged between 18 - 45 Accommodation on all vessels is in shared dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$699.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today