My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Islands: 3-Day 2-Night Sailing Yacht Adventure35 Reviews
Explore the hot spots and the hidden gems of the Whitsundays. Sail through beautiful islands, go on bush walks, snorkel, visit Whitehaven Beach, and watch the sunset with a drink in hand.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience adventure sailing on ex-race maxi sailboats
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel over colorful coral reef
- Make new friends with your fellow passengers and crew
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable 2-night adventure sailing experience while visiting Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for up to 5 hours. Go on bush-walks, relax on pristine beaches, and explore up to 4 snorkeling sites. Experience magical Whitsundays sunset beach hangouts at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, and/or Chalkie's Beach. In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze, and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep. Return on the last day at approximately 3:30 PM. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach.
IncludesBreakfast Morning tea Lunch Afternoon snacks Dinner and dessert Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and filtered water Snorkeling equipment Bed, pillow, and bed linen All marine park fees USB charging stations Sun and rain shades Hot showers Yoga mats Hammocks Crew including a skipper and two deckhands/hosts
- There is no set itinerary for these tours as each tour will be planned around the weather conditions, tides, and the group’s desires. You should be physically fit and able to move about a boat unassisted to take the tour. These tours are perfect for adventurous singles, couples, and groups normally aged between 18 - 45. Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is made up of single and double beds in open shared dorm style cabins/sections below deck. From April-September our maximum capacity is normally 18-20 guests ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share a double). During peak season (October-March) our capacity can reach higher numbers of up to 23-30 (depending on the boat) with sharing of double beds.