My Guide Website?
From Airlie Beach: 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing & Camping Trip33 Reviews
Cruise around the Whitsunday Islands and glimpse a stunning array of marine life on a 2-day sailing trip. Explore the Whitsunday Islands, visit Whitehaven Beach, snorkel, and camp on the beach.
- Tick sleeping under the stars on a Whitsunday Islands beach off your bucket list
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hook Island, Hayman Island, Border Island and Whitsunday
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Luncheon, Caves Cove, and Blue Pearl Bay
- Help the crew to prepare delicious and healthy meals such as bolognese each night
- Watch the sunset over the horizon as you sail in a yacht around the Whitsundays
DescriptionDiscover the best of the Whitsunday Islands on this 2-day sail from Airlie Beach. Enjoy captivating snorkel excursions each day, visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed islands, and explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Visit locations such as Whitehaven Beach, Hook Island, Hayman Island, Border Island, and Whitsunday Island. Stop to snorkel at Luncheon Bay, Caves Cove, and Blue Pearl Bay. Sleep on a spacious maxi yacht on the first night and camp on one of the islands surrounding the Whitsundays on the second night. Help assist the crew by hoisting the mainsail and dropping anchor at each exciting destination. Alternatively, sit back and relax on the spacious deck and enjoy the view of the pristine Whitsunday Islands. Every evening, roll up your sleeves and help the crew prepare mouth-watering specialties like beef stew, spaghetti bolognese, fresh bread, green salad, pasta salads, and much more. Or, position yourself at the ship’s prow where you can watch the sky change from yellow to magenta as the sun sets.
IncludesMeals Wetsuit Snorkeling equipment Camping gear Crew
- Accommodation is in open-plan bunk rooms with mixtures of share-singles and share-doubles This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be changed or canceled without notice Your sailing vessel may be substituted without notice If your trip duration is reduced during the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, you may be offered a future trip, at no cost to you, depending on the amount of time by which your original trip was reduced, subject to availability