My Guide Website?
Daydream Island: Great Barrier Reef Adventure Cruise9 Reviews
Spend a full day exploring the Great Barrier Reef witnessing magnificent water quality and diverse and colorful marine life. Snorkel, swim or hop on the semi-submersible boat.
- Experience the outer Great Barrier Reef’s diverse marine life
- Travel on a premium vessel and savor a delicious tropical-style buffet lunch
- Enjoy the Whitsunday's best snorkeling conditions with all gear provided
- Visit the underwater chamber to see the underwater from a new perspective
DescriptionDepart from Daydream Island on a full-day Great Barrier Reef adventure aboard a fully-equipped luxury vessel where you can swim, snorkel, and dive to explore the stunning beauty of the marine fauna below. Cruise through the Whitsundays on a high-speed, luxury vessel. Enjoy morning tea as you pass by deserted islands, secluded bays and beaches en route to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy the vessel’s spacious lounges, full air-conditioning, huge outside view decks and a duo of bars that will gladly serve you your favorite refreshment, including both alcohol and soft drinks. Arrive at the permanently-moored, spacious and innovative pontoon on the outer Great Barrier Reef. The water quality and diverse marine life are unrivaled. Meet hundreds of fish species and admire a variety of hard and soft coral. This makes for unbelievable snorkeling and diving if you wish (if upgrade option selected). Spend the time as you please: make use of the undercover seating and tables, sun decks to top up your tan, freshwater showers and changing rooms. Visit the underwater chamber if you prefer to see the underwater world below without getting wet. Take a ride on a semi-submersible boat. Indulge in a delicious tropical-style buffet lunch and drinks from the bar as you please (at an extra cost). The return journey back to Daydream is a beautiful end to the day.
IncludesMorning and afternoon tea Buffet Lunch Tea and coffee Snorkeling equipment Guided semi-submersible tour Underwater observatory
- Please note that age and medical restrictions apply to dive activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed before diving
- Must be over 12 years of age to partake in option dive tours