My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Private Guided 2-Night Yacht Sailing Cruise
Charter your own private yacht and see the best of the Whitsunday Islands on a 2-night guided sailing cruise. Explore Whitehaven Beach, snorkel amongst island reefs, and hang out with Manta Rays.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the immaculate white sand of Whitehaven Beach between your toes
- Snorkel up close and personal to local marine life around the island reefs
- Experience the sea breeze in your hair from the comfort of a luxury yacht
- Swim alongside George, the large Maori Wrasse fish and friendly local favorite
- Splash in the pristine, turquoise waters and relax as you soak up the sun
DescriptionSet sail across the Whitsunday Passage on a guided two-night cruise on a luxury sailboat. Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life with this sea excursion to Ngaro Cave and Whitehaven. Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, and relax. Dine on fresh seafood and take in the seaside views. Enjoy a welcome onboard with some snacks and drinks for the sunset sail across the passage. Settle into your en suite cabins and dine on deck under the stars. Savor fresh Barramundi fish, salad, bread, and tiger prawns, to name a few items on the menu. Start your second day with a walk to the Ngaro Cave on Hook Island and see artwork from the local First Nation people. Head to Whitehaven and spend time luxuriating in the white silica sand and splashing around in the turquoise waters in sheltered bays. Visit the best spots to see Manta rays. Walk up to the Hill Inlet lookout to see why Whitehaven Beach has been voted one of the 10 best beaches in the world. Eat lunch back on board. Spend the afternoon, sailing, snorkeling with your guide, and feeding George the friendly Maori Wrasse fish. Spend the last morning snorkeling and swimming before heading back to Airlie Beach.
IncludesGuided 2-night sailing cruise Accommodation on board Welcome drink Snorkeling gear Food Chilled water Paddleboards Wetsuits or protective suits, depending on the season Linens Towels
- There is a fully licensed bar on board with all alcoholic beverages available for purchase, so please do not bring alcohol on board. Environmental Management Charge (EMC) is a government reef tax used to conserve the Great Barrier Reef which has been exposed to major bleaching. Climate change continues to be the major threat to the reef. Whitsunday Sailing is required by law to collect this tax on behalf of the GBRMPA - (Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority) Queensland Parks & Wildlife also charges for entering national parks in the marine park. This is a mandatory tax of $10.00 pp per day (including children) which is payable at the time of boarding. (Extended sails over 3 days are capped at the 3 day charge).