My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Whitsundays Tallship Sunset Sail with Drink225 Reviews
Slip into the sunset in style aboard a classic 62ft gaff-rigged schooner. Relax on board with a glass of bubbles and enjoy some snacks while sailing across the bay to take in the tropical sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Set sail on a tall ship and view the tropical sunset
- Enjoy a sunset cruise
- Take in the picturesque panorama
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure and set sail on a 2-hour sunset sail across the bay. Be welcomed on board with a glass of bubbles. Relax on the green cushioned seats on deck. Help pull up a sail, or two if you feel like it or just chill on deck and take in the tropical sunset. Enjoy some snacks on the platter consisting of crusty bread, cheeses, fruit, and dips. This experience is perfect for a romantic evening and a journey to remember. Experience the boat Providence V that was in a Hollywood movie called Survive the Savage Seas and is one of the most picturesque sailing boats in the Whitsundays. The boat is built from North Queensland timber and is a replica of the old Grand Banks fishing boats, a Bluenose or Gloucester schooner.
Includes1 welcome drink (glass of bubbles) Snacks
- Please note that in case of bad weather this activity will be cancelled, you are welcome to book another date or get a full refund. Ages 4 and over on Daily Sunset Sails only Our minimum numbers are ten people in order to sail. You will be offered an opportunity to transfer to another day or can ask for a full refund. The Master's directions are to be always obeyed. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and maybe changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Master. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury, or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control. We have a waiver that must be signed by all guests (including children via parent/guardian). This will be sent to you at the time your booking is confirmed. It's a barefoot experience. We collect your shoes upon boarding and return them on disembarking on the sunset sail. We are fully licensed. No byo-Card only payments.