My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Whitehaven Day Sail with Snorkeling & Lunch156 Reviews BEST SELLER
Sail to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach. Chill out on deck or join in pulling up the sails. Visit the Hill Inlet Lookout, enjoy a picnic lunch, and go snorkeling on the fringing Great Barrier Reef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Sail across to Whitehaven
- Snorkel on a fringing reef
- Walk to the lookout at Hill Inlet and enjoy spectacular views of Whitehaven Beach
DescriptionJump on board a classic 62-ft gaff-rigged schooner and feel the breeze as you sail across to Whitehaven. Help out to pull up the sails or relax in the sunshine on the deck. Enjoy some morning tea with home-baked chocolate brownies. Sail across the Whitsunday Passage and take a leisurely pace towards Tongue Bay. Look out for turtles swimming through the warm water. Anchor close to shore and walk up to Hill Inlet. Take in the views of the white sands and turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach and discover why it’s been voted one of the 10 best beaches in the world. Head back to the boat for a picnic lunch of wraps and homemade frittata. Set sail again and continue to the snorkeling spot on the fringing reef. Savor a refreshing fruit platter in the afternoon and perhaps buy a cocktail from the onboard bar.
IncludesLunch Fruits and drinks (tea, coffee, and water) Stinger suits (in summer) Guide All reef taxes Free courtesy bus transfer from accommodation in Airlie Beach Snorkeling gear
- Children can be accommodated if the weather is fine. Our minimum numbers are ten people in order to sail. You will be offered an opportunity to transfer to another day or can ask for a full refund. If we cancel for any other reason ie due to weather, we will offer you the opportunity to sail on another date or give you a full refund. We reserve the right to change the route or destination, if necessary, e.g. weather conditions. If you lose or damage snorkeling gear or stinger suits you will be charged for the replacement of lost goods via eftpos on the boat. The Master's directions are to be always obeyed. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury, or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and maybe changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Master. Stinger suits are provided during stinger season (November to May)