Whitsunday Islands Helicopter Flight and Beach Landing
Get amazing aerial views of the Whitsunday Islands on a panoramic 30-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy guaranteed window seating to enjoy bird’s eye views before landing on a secluded beach.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the beautiful Whitsunday Islands
- Land on a secluded beach
- Learn about the natural history from the in-flight commentary
- Enjoy bird's eye views of Daydream Island, Hamilton Island and many more
DescriptionExperience the natural beauty of the Whitsunday Islands on a fly-over by panoramic helicopter. Take off from Whitsunday Airport in Flametree, and then marvel at the secluded beaches and national parks from the air. Named one of the icons of Queensland in 2009 as part of the celebrations of the separation of Queensland from New South Wales, the Whitsunday Islands boast beautiful white sand beaches lapped by the deep blue Coral Sea. Fly over different island groups, including Long Island, the closest to the mainland in the Molle Islands. Get a better appreciation for the size of Hamilton Island – the only island with a commercial airport – and tiny Daydream Island, where an outdoor aquarium showcases sea life from the Great Barrier Reef. Land on a secluded beach to take photos of the unique landscape before flying back to the mainland.
Includes30-minute helicopter flight Guaranteed window seats In-flight pilot commentary Secluded beach landing with photo opportunity Complimentary courtesy bus transfers to/from Airlie Beach
- All flights are at the pilot's discretion and subject to the weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control. In the event that your flight is cancelled or postponed due to adverse weather conditions, every attempt will be made to reschedule or a full refund will be given
- The local operator will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, but can accept no responsibility for missed flights or tour connections arising from operational delays. Flight times are approximate and may vary depending on the aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old cannot be accommodated
- Adult pricing applies to everyone aged 3 and over
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 kilograms. Flights are also subject to a total weight limit per flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed84 ReviewsFrom A$249.00
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of7 ReviewsFrom A$274.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ocean Rafting Tour with Snorkel & Scenic Flight
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet L3 ReviewsFrom A$409.00
From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday & Whitehaven 6-Hour Cruise
Choose a morning or afternoon departure for this 6-hour Whitsunday Islands cruise. Glide through some of the Whitsundays remote areas, beautiful bays and peaceful islands55 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Airlie Beach: Outer Great Barrier Reef ReefWorld Pontoon
Nothing compares to the outer Great Barrier Reef! Witness magnificent water quality and diverse and colorful marine life. Travel to the pontoon on a premium vessel and en18 ReviewsFrom A$269.00
Whitsunday Islands 2-Night Cruise and Resort Stay
Ride to Paradise with this ultimate 2-day 2-night tour. Visit all the iconic Whitsunday Island locations by day to swim, snorkel, explore and relax on our custom-built, sFrom A$599.00