Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour with Whitehaven Landing
Enjoy the best views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on a helicopter tour that really does include it all! Not only will you see it all from above, you’ll also land at Whitehaven and have time to enjoy the beautiful beach.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at views of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from above
- Enjoy in-flight pilot commentary en route
- Explore Whitehaven Beach with 90 minutes of beach time
DescriptionWhen you see it from the air it’s easy to understand why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. The amazing array of colors is something that’s best experienced on a helicopter tour. This 2.5-hour program begins with a scenic helicopter flight, taking you to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll also have fantastic views of the Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach. In addition to seeing it all from above, you’ll land at Whitehaven Beach, where you’ll have 90 minutes to explore Australia's finest beach at your leisure. Sights you’ll see during the tour include Shute Harbour, Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef, Hook Reef, Hayman Island, Hook Island and Daydream Island.
IncludesWhitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour 90-minute stop at Whitehaven Beach Guaranteed window seats Bus transfers to/from Airlie Beach In-flight pilot commentary
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control. In the event that the tour operator cancels/postpones any flight due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule the flight or a full refund will be provided • The operator will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flight or tour connections arising from operational delays. The flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Due to child restraint restrictions, children under 3 years of age cannot be accommodated. For children 3 years and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 Kg. Flights are also subject to a total weight limit for each flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Whitsundays Ocean Rafting Tour: Snorkel, Walk & Whitehaven
Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. With a maximum 32 people, enjoy all the perks of a small group. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting rid18 ReviewsFrom A$164.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Get bird's eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on an amazing scenic flight from Whitsunday Airport and experience the stunning sensation of landing3 ReviewsFrom A$330.00
Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
Choose your own adventure with this full-day trip! Cruise to Hamilton Island and explore at your own pace: relax at the pools or Catseye Beach or get lost in nature. Feas1 ReviewsFrom A$149.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Seaplane Tour
The best way to see the Whitsundays: from the air and land. Snorkel at a private, pristine Great Barrier Reef location, visit the iconic Whitehaven Beach, experience a wa3 ReviewsFrom A$650.00
Reef Sleep: 2-Day Great Barrier Reef Pontoon & Gourmet Meals
Sleep on a pontoon in the middle of the sea on the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the tranquility of just you, the sea air and the stars. Explore the reef by day, watch t2 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed84 ReviewsFrom A$249.00
Whitsunday Islands Helicopter Flight and Beach Landing
Get amazing aerial views of the Whitsunday Islands on a panoramic 30-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy guaranteed window seating to enjoy bird’s eye views before landing15 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
Whitsunday Islands: 2-Night Sailing Adventure Tour
Enjoy a 2-night social sailing adventure perfect for the fun and adventurous. This all-inclusive tour visits the best of the Whitsundays: Whitehaven, Hill Inlet Lookout a2 ReviewsFrom A$499.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00