Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour with Whitehaven Landing
Enjoy the best views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on a helicopter tour that really does include it all! Not only will you see it all from above, you’ll also land at Whitehaven and have time to enjoy the beautiful beach.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at views of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from above
- Enjoy in-flight pilot commentary en route
- Explore Whitehaven Beach with 90 minutes of beach time
DescriptionWhen you see it from the air it’s easy to understand why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. The amazing array of colors is something that’s best experienced on a helicopter tour. This 2.5-hour program begins with a scenic helicopter flight, taking you to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll also have fantastic views of the Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach. In addition to seeing it all from above, you’ll land at Whitehaven Beach, where you’ll have 90 minutes to explore Australia's finest beach at your leisure. Sights you’ll see during the tour include Shute Harbour, Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef, Hook Reef, Hayman Island, Hook Island and Daydream Island.
IncludesWhitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour 90-minute stop at Whitehaven Beach Guaranteed window seats Bus transfers to/from Airlie Beach In-flight pilot commentary
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control. In the event that the tour operator cancels/postpones any flight due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule the flight or a full refund will be provided • The operator will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flight or tour connections arising from operational delays. The flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Due to child restraint restrictions, children under 3 years of age cannot be accommodated. For children 3 years and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 Kg. Flights are also subject to a total weight limit for each flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of7 ReviewsFrom A$274.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ultimate Whitehaven Beach, Hike & Inlet Tour with Lunch
Departing Airlie Beach, cruise to Whitehaven and spend the day swimming, hiking, snorkelling, sunbathing and soaking up the sun. Enjoy a gourmet burger lunch on the sand12 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Whitsunday Helicopter Tour: Flight + Whitehaven Landing
Take to the skies and fly over the Whitsunday Islands in the Coral Sea on a helicopter tour from Airlie Beach. Get aerial views of Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet and more. T29 ReviewsFrom A$329.00
Whitehaven Beach and Jet Ski Island Adventure
Experience the natural wonders of the Whitsundays on this small group, full-day tour. Relax on a leisurely cruise to Whitehaven Beach in the morning. Then embark on a gui6 ReviewsFrom A$399.00
Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
Choose your own adventure with this full-day trip! Cruise to Hamilton Island and explore at your own pace: relax at the pools or Catseye Beach or get lost in nature. Feas1 ReviewsFrom A$149.00
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
- Best Seller
Whitehaven & Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Explore Whitehaven beach and two snorkeling locations in one day. Cruise on an award-winning high-speed vessel with max. 32 passengers. Visit the iconic Hill Inlet, White47 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
Whitsunday Islands 2-Night Cruise and Resort Stay
Ride to Paradise with this ultimate 2-day 2-night tour. Visit all the iconic Whitsunday Island locations by day to swim, snorkel, explore and relax on our custom-built, sFrom A$599.00