From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed window seats of a high-wing aircraft, and benefit from the in-flight commentary.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef aboard a high-wing aircraft
- Get bird's eye views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from Airlie Beach
- Listen to the complimentary in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionBenefit from courtesy pick-up and transfer from hotels or the town center of Airlie Beach, or make your own way to Whitsunday Airport in Flametree to climb aboard a high-wing aircraft and get some stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Take a 60-minute scenic flight with guaranteed window seating and in-flight pilot commentary, and enjoy aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands off the north coast of Queensland. Fly above the islands for stunning views of all the landmarks, such as Shute Harbour, Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island, Hill Inlet and 2 passes over Whitehaven Beach. Experience the dramatic natural aquarium of the Great Barrier Reef from a different perspective. Fly over the famous Heart Reef, nestled amongst the bright colors and patterns of Hardy Reef. Then, return to the mainland and land at Whitsunday Airport, where a complimentary shuttle bus transfer can take you back to your hotel or other location in Airlie Beach on arrangement.
Includes1-hour flight over the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Guaranteed window seats In-flight pilot commentary Modern fleet of high-wing aircraft Complimentary courtesy bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- Please note that for security reasons the maximum weight per person is 125kg
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- In the event that the local supplier cancels/postpones any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule your flight or a full refund will be given
- The local supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accept no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
Whitsunday Islands Helicopter Flight and Beach Landing
Get amazing aerial views of the Whitsunday Islands on a panoramic 30-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy guaranteed window seating to enjoy bird’s eye views before landing15 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of7 ReviewsFrom A$274.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ocean Rafting Tour with Snorkel & Scenic Flight
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet L3 ReviewsFrom A$409.00
From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday & Whitehaven 6-Hour Cruise
Choose a morning or afternoon departure for this 6-hour Whitsunday Islands cruise. Glide through some of the Whitsundays remote areas, beautiful bays and peaceful islands55 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Airlie Beach: Outer Great Barrier Reef ReefWorld Pontoon
Nothing compares to the outer Great Barrier Reef! Witness magnificent water quality and diverse and colorful marine life. Travel to the pontoon on a premium vessel and en18 ReviewsFrom A$269.00
Whitsunday Islands 2-Night Cruise and Resort Stay
Ride to Paradise with this ultimate 2-day 2-night tour. Visit all the iconic Whitsunday Island locations by day to swim, snorkel, explore and relax on our custom-built, sFrom A$599.00