From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed window seats of a high-wing aircraft, and benefit from the in-flight commentary.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef aboard a high-wing aircraft
- Get bird's eye views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from Airlie Beach
- Listen to the complimentary in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionBenefit from courtesy pick-up and transfer from hotels or the town center of Airlie Beach, or make your own way to Whitsunday Airport in Flametree to climb aboard a high-wing aircraft and get some stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Take a 60-minute scenic flight with guaranteed window seating and in-flight pilot commentary, and enjoy aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands off the north coast of Queensland. Fly above the islands for stunning views of all the landmarks, such as Shute Harbour, Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island, Hill Inlet and 2 passes over Whitehaven Beach. Experience the dramatic natural aquarium of the Great Barrier Reef from a different perspective. Fly over the famous Heart Reef, nestled amongst the bright colors and patterns of Hardy Reef. Then, return to the mainland and land at Whitsunday Airport, where a complimentary shuttle bus transfer can take you back to your hotel or other location in Airlie Beach on arrangement.
Includes1-hour flight over the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Guaranteed window seats In-flight pilot commentary Modern fleet of high-wing aircraft Complimentary courtesy bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- Please note that for security reasons the maximum weight per person is 125kg
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- In the event that the local supplier cancels/postpones any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule your flight or a full refund will be given
- The local supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accept no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Tour by Seaplane
Travel to the outer Great Barrier Reef on a scenic seaplane flight and get bird's eye views of Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands. Land on the water and snorkel in pri1 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Ocean Rafting Tour with Snorkel & Scenic Flight
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet L3 ReviewsFrom A$409.00
From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday & Whitehaven 6-Hour Cruise
Choose a morning or afternoon departure for this 6-hour Whitsunday Islands cruise. Glide through some of the Whitsundays remote areas, beautiful bays and peaceful islands55 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Whitsundays 2-Day Trip Combo: Outer Reef and Whitehaven
Experience 2 day trips to the best locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef on day 1. On day 2, sail and snorkel around the i4 ReviewsFrom A$478.00
Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour with Whitehaven Landing
Enjoy the best views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on a helicopter tour that really does include it all! Not only will you see it all from above, you’ll als1 ReviewsFrom A$729.00
Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Seaplane Flight
Experience the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef from a bird's eye perspective on a scenic seaplane flight. Land alongside Whitehaven Beach and get an hour to swi9 ReviewsFrom A$425.00
Hamilton Island: Whitsundays Sunset Sail with Refreshments
Depart from Hamilton Island and sail around the beautiful Whitsundays on a catamaran. See the magnificent sunset over the water with a glass of wine, beer, or another ref1 ReviewsFrom A$85.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Seaplane Tour
The best way to see the Whitsundays: from the air and land. Snorkel at a private, pristine Great Barrier Reef location, visit the iconic Whitehaven Beach, experience a wa3 ReviewsFrom A$650.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Get bird's eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on an amazing scenic flight from Whitsunday Airport and experience the stunning sensation of landing3 ReviewsFrom A$330.00