From Airlie Beach: 1-Hour Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Experience the dramatic landscapes of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 1-hour scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Get bird's eye views from the guaranteed window seats of a high-wing aircraft, and benefit from the in-flight commentary.
Are you a business owner in Whitsundays?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Whitsundays.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef aboard a high-wing aircraft
- Get bird's eye views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from Airlie Beach
- Listen to the complimentary in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionBenefit from courtesy pick-up and transfer from hotels or the town center of Airlie Beach, or make your own way to Whitsunday Airport in Flametree to climb aboard a high-wing aircraft and get some stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Take a 60-minute scenic flight with guaranteed window seating and in-flight pilot commentary, and enjoy aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands off the north coast of Queensland. Fly above the islands for stunning views of all the landmarks, such as Shute Harbour, Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island, Hill Inlet and 2 passes over Whitehaven Beach. Experience the dramatic natural aquarium of the Great Barrier Reef from a different perspective. Fly over the famous Heart Reef, nestled amongst the bright colors and patterns of Hardy Reef. Then, return to the mainland and land at Whitsunday Airport, where a complimentary shuttle bus transfer can take you back to your hotel or other location in Airlie Beach on arrangement.
Includes1-hour flight over the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Guaranteed window seats In-flight pilot commentary Modern fleet of high-wing aircraft Complimentary courtesy bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- Please note that for security reasons the maximum weight per person is 125kg
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- In the event that the local supplier cancels/postpones any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule your flight or a full refund will be given
- The local supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accept no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Whitsundays Ocean Rafting Tour: Snorkel, Walk & Whitehaven
Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. With a maximum 32 people, enjoy all the perks of a small group. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting rid18 ReviewsFrom A$164.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands Scenic Flight
Get bird's eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on an amazing scenic flight from Whitsunday Airport and experience the stunning sensation of landing3 ReviewsFrom A$330.00
Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
Choose your own adventure with this full-day trip! Cruise to Hamilton Island and explore at your own pace: relax at the pools or Catseye Beach or get lost in nature. Feas1 ReviewsFrom A$149.00
Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Seaplane Tour
The best way to see the Whitsundays: from the air and land. Snorkel at a private, pristine Great Barrier Reef location, visit the iconic Whitehaven Beach, experience a wa3 ReviewsFrom A$650.00
Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour with Whitehaven Landing
Enjoy the best views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on a helicopter tour that really does include it all! Not only will you see it all from above, you’ll als1 ReviewsFrom A$729.00
Reef Sleep: 2-Day Great Barrier Reef Pontoon & Gourmet Meals
Sleep on a pontoon in the middle of the sea on the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the tranquility of just you, the sea air and the stars. Explore the reef by day, watch t2 ReviewsFrom A$525.00
Whitsunday Islands Helicopter Flight and Beach Landing
Get amazing aerial views of the Whitsunday Islands on a panoramic 30-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy guaranteed window seating to enjoy bird’s eye views before landing15 ReviewsFrom A$229.00
Overnight Sailing, Snorkel, and Kayak Adventure
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch on a two-day adventure. Visit the best snorkel and kayak locations and enjoy an eco-friendly exploration of1 ReviewsFrom A$395.00
Whitsunday Islands: 2-Night Sailing Adventure Tour
Enjoy a 2-night social sailing adventure perfect for the fun and adventurous. This all-inclusive tour visits the best of the Whitsundays: Whitehaven, Hill Inlet Lookout a2 ReviewsFrom A$499.00
Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whit20 ReviewsFrom A$389.00