My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Islands: Multi-Day Private Charter Sailing Yacht
Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and outer Great Barrier Reef on a customised, crewed and catered private charter on an ex-racing maxi sailing yacht.
- Experience real adventure sailing
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitehaven Beach and the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel over colorful coral reefs
- Enjoy bush walks with lookouts and stunning views
- Customize your itinerary with the professional crew
DescriptionPlot your dream sailing trip to the Whitsunday Islands with a fully customizable expedition aboard a private yacht. There is no set itinerary here - you have the whole boat and crew to yourselves, so you can plan a unique itinerary based on the time available, interests of your group, weather conditions, and the tides. Choose between a 3 or 4-day itinerary and set sail for the incredible Whitsunday Islands. Examples of the activities available on a 4-day charter are listed below: 1. Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for a whole day. Take your time at these beautiful places and maximise your relaxation. 2. Visit multiple hand-picked snorkelling locations around the islands. If you choose the 4-day charter option, you can visit the outer Great Barrier Reef (weather permitting) where you can snorkel amongst untouched reef and marine life in some of the clearest and pristine waters in the world. 3. Go for bush-walks/hikes on various islands that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours. 4. Experience the beauty of the sunsets of the area by stopping at hangouts such as Langford Island Sand Spit Reef, Scrubhen Beach, or Chalkie’s Beach. In the evenings, chill on deck with the crew and your group, take a drink or two, stargaze, then allow the calm waters to gently rock you to sleep.
IncludesBreakfast Morning tea Lunch Afternoon snacks Dinner and dessert Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and filtered water Snorkelling equipment & suit Bed, pillow, bed linen & towel All marine park fees USB charging stations Sun and rain umbrellas Hot showers Deck mats Hammocks Crew including a skipper and two deckhands/hosts
- This tour is subject to availability. Your tour is not confirmed until the local operator contacts you with confirmation.
- The local operator will contact you after booking to confirm your details. Please be available via phone and email.
- Please contact GetYourGuide after booking in order to create a customized itinerary for this tour (i.e. duration, departure time, date)
- Your charter will be on one of three ex-racing maxi yachts (Condor, Broomstick or Hammer). The local operator will confirm which boat you will be on. If you have a boat preference, please make a note when creating on GetYourGuide.
- Minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old however some exceptions can be made - please make a note when creating your booking. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian
- This is an adventurous tour and all participants need to be able to move freely around the boat unassisted