Whitsunday Islands High-Speed Cruise and Scenic Plane Flight89 Reviews
See the best of the Whitsundays from both water and air. Soar above the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach on a 60-minute, fixed-wing scenic flight. Then, visit Whitehaven and Hill Inlet lookout plus enjoy snorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding.
- See the Great Barrier Reef from above in a guaranteed window seat
- Paddle board and snorkel to examine diverse marine life below
- Feast on a fresh, delicious buffet lunch on board
- Take to the track on a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet
- Experience the best photo opportunities in the Whitsundays
DescriptionFly, ride, sunbath, snorkel, paddle board, and walk all in one day. If you seriously want to see all the highlights of the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef, this is the way to do it. Start your day with a 60 minute, fixed-wing flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef, with guaranteed window seats. Soar over iconic sights such as Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, and Heart Reef. Capture it all on camera if you desire. Following your flight, you have a whole day of boating adventure to come. Travel on board a fast and modern vessel, purpose-built for the Whitsundays. Have free time to enjoy the spectacular Whitehaven Beach and paddle board. Enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet. Take in the views from the top - the best photo opportunity in the Whitsundays. For the buffet lunch, you will be served a selection of cold meats, salads, and bread. At South Whitehaven, have time for a swim and marvel at the white silica sand of the beach. Then, head to the north end of Hook Island or Hayman Island, the best location decided on the day, and go snorkeling on the coral reefs. Regardless of if this is your first time or if you are a pro, you will be amazed at the tropical oasis waiting for you in the water.
Includes60-minute scenic reef and island flight Full-day Whitsunday islands tour Lunch Morning and afternoon tea Complimentary use of wetsuit/sunsuit Snorkeling equipment Use of stand up paddle boards Ground transfers Soft drinks, beers, and ciders (available for purchase)
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, a towel, hat and shoes for the bushwalk
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control, and aircraft availability
- Please note, the itinerary will vary based on the tide and prevailing weather conditions. Some days the itinerary is reversed, starting in the morning at the north end of the Whitsundays and then heading to Whitehaven Beach in the afternoon
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now