My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Islands: 2 or 3-Night Sailing Yacht Adventure
Explore the hot spots and the hidden gems of the Whitsundays. Sail through beautiful islands, go on bush walks, snorkel, visit Whitehaven Beach, and watch the sunset with a drink in hand.
- Experience adventure sailing and match race with other sailboats
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitehaven Beach and the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel over colorful coral reef
- Make new friends with your fellow passengers and crew
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable 2 or 3-night sailing experience while visiting Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Go on bush-walks, relax on pristine beaches, and explore 4-6 snorkeling sites. Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for a whole day on the 3-night option and 5 hours on the 2-night option. Explore various Whitsundays Islands on bush-walks ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours. Experience magical Whitsundays sunset beach hangouts at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, and/or Chalkie's Beach. In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze, and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep. On the 3 night option only, you also get the opportunity to visit the outer Great Barrier Reef (weather depending) to snorkel some of the most pristine waters in the world. Return on the last day at approximately 3:30 PM. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach.
IncludesBreakfast Morning tea Lunch Afternoon snacks Dinner and dessert Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and filtered water Snorkeling equipment Bed, pillow, and bed linen All marine park fees USB charging stations Sun and rain umbrellas Hot showers Deck mats Hammocks Crew including a skipper and two deckhands/hosts
- 3-night tours are on either 'Condor' or 'Broomstick' with a maximum of 19 guests
- 2-night tours are on 'Hammer' with a maximum of 18 guests
- There is no set itinerary for these tours as each tour will be planned around the weather conditions, tides, and the group’s desires
- All tours depart from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10 AM and return to the same location on the last day at 3:30 PM
- Contact the local operator regarding your dietary requirements
- Minimum age of the tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, the main demographic is 20–50-year olds. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian
- This is an adventurous tour and all participants need to be able to move freely around the boat unassisted
- Wetsuits are provided during the winter months for snorkeling