My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Islands: 2-Night Sailing Adventure Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-night social sailing adventure perfect for the fun and adventurous. This all-inclusive tour visits the best of the Whitsundays: Whitehaven, Hill Inlet Lookout and two incredible snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef.
- Have a blast and travel with 24 like-minded adventurers
- Enjoy a hands-on sailing experience in a stable catamaran
- Sleep in cabins or under the stars if you wish
- Visit Whitehaven, the number one beach in Australia
- Explore underwater valleys and caves at the best snorkelling spots
DescriptionThis multi-award winning catamaran sailing tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef. Check-in at 11:00 AM and receive a safety briefing. The boat will depart from Coral Sea Marina at 2:30 PM. Enjoy a beautiful sunset sail out and get to know your new friends and crew. Stop at Tongue Bay, located on the north-eastern side of Whitsunday Island. Barbecued fish will be served for dinner with a few drinks. Choose to sleep under the stars, or in a cabin if you wish. The next day, wake up next to the stunning Whitehaven Beach, known for its crystal clear waters and perfect white sand. Fuel up for the day with a breakfast of fresh fruit, muesli and cornflakes, tea and coffee, and fresh bread. Enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout, a beautiful inlet where, when the tide shifts and the white sands blend together, it creates an amazing swirling effect that is photographed hundreds of times each day. For lunch, you will have cold meats, cheese and salads. Then you will snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef amongst the beautiful marine and coral life. If you are into watersports, try the customized banana boat with your friends. Spend the afternoon sipping on a few drinks and enjoy a delicious dinner of spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread. The next morning, you will enjoy one last snorkel at Manta Ray Bay, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Whitsundays Islands. The bay is situated on the northern tip of Hook Island, and has an array of underwater valleys, caves and plenty of different fish. Go on a banana boat ride before sailing back into Airlie Beach across the beautiful Whitsunday Passage for a midday return. So, grab your swimwear and camera, and enjoy a few drinks while you are shown around the Whitsunday Islands!
Includes2-night cruise (sleeping on the boat) All meals Snacks Fresh clean linen Free use of snorkeling equipment Tea and coffee Eskies and ice to store your alcoholic drinks Sailing and snorkeling instruction Banana boat rides Alcoholic beverages (you are welcome to bring your own alcohol, but no glass or red wine)
- This tour is strictly for 18 to 35 year olds
- This tour departs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2:30 PM
- Please note that the tour itinerary may be adjusted, depending on tide and weather conditions to ensure a more enjoyable trip
- Participants may bring their own alcohol, but no glass or red wine is permitted
- Please note, accommodation is in shared cabins on board the 'Tongarra' boat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now