My Guide Website?
Whitsunday Helicopter Tour: Flight + Whitehaven Landing58 Reviews
Fly over the Whitsunday Islands on a helicopter tour. Get aerial views of Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet & more. Then, enjoy Whitehaven Beach.
- Fly over the Whitsunday Islands on a 30 minute helicopter flight
- Get bird's eye views of the Coral Sea and its islands
- Enjoy some free time on Whitehaven Beach
- Benefit from courtesy bus transfers from and to Airlie Beach
- Listen to the in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionGet an orientation tour of the Whitsundays Islands by helicopter on a 30-minute, scenic flight from Airlie Beach. Fly over some of the most stunning island scenery in Australia, getting aerial views of the 74 Whitsunday Islands en route to Whitehaven Beach. Get an in-flight commentary from your pilot as you fly over landmark attractions, such as Hill Inlet, Shute Harbour, the Molle Islands, Long Island, Dent Island, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and your ultimate destination, Whitehaven Beach. On landing, laze on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach and look out at the beautiful blue waters of the Coral Sea. Benefit from 1.5 hours to enjoy the sparklingly clean sands, and experience Australia's top-rated beach firsthand. Journey back to Proserpine Airport, where a courtesy bus can take you back to Airlie Beach.
IncludesScenic helicopter flight over the Whitsunday Islands (approximately 30 minutes) In-flight pilot commentary 1.5 hours of beach time at Whitehaven Beach Complimentary bus transfers from/to Airlie Beach
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 kg and are also subject to a total all-up weight limit
- In the event of cancellation/postponement by the supplier of any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, a rescheduling or full refund will be given
- The supplier will endeavor to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flights or tour connections arising from operational delays
- Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap. For children aged 3 and over, adult pricing applies on all flights