My Guide Website?
Whitehaven Beach: 2-Day Flight and Cruise Tour with Lunch
Enjoy plenty of time to explore the Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, and the Great Barrier Reef with this 2-day flight and cruise tour package.
- See the Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet, and Heart Reef
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the beach
- Gain access to activities at Whitehaven Beach Club
- Add a hike or snorkeling tour to your adventure
DescriptionThis 2-day tour combines a scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef with a day tour to Whitehaven Beach for an unforgettable experience. Enjoy a buffet lunch and access to a variety of beach activities. Your day at Whitehaven Beach commences with a bus transfer from your local accommodation and a direct cruise from the Port of Airlie on a fast, stable, and modern custom-built catamaran. On arrival to Whitehaven, get access to Whitehaven Beach Club with up to 5 hours of beach time. A buffet lunch will be served on the beach and there will be plenty of free time to explore this pristine part of the world. Choose to take a self-guided walk to South Whitehaven Lookout to enjoy magical views of the Whitsunday Islands. Enjoy the flexibility to create your own Whitsundays adventure by choosing up to 2 optional extras: a snorkeling tour or Hill Inlet hike. Later, buckle up for a scenic flight that includes in-flight commentary and a guaranteed window seat that showcases the iconic sights of the Whitsunday Islands with spectacular aerial views of the swirling sands of Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, and the famous Heart Reef.
IncludesCruise 1-hour flight Hotel pickup and drop-off Buffet lunch
- Flight products are subject to pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control, and aircraft availability
- Whitehaven Beach and other locations may be unaccessible in northerly winds or adverse conditions; you will be advised of a contingency plan when this affects your tour
- Tours, or portions of tours, may be canceled by adverse weather conditions or engineering reasons. The local partner will endeavor to reschedule tours, accommodate guests on other tours, or provide alternative options
- In the event that guests are not able to travel at all, they will be refunded