Hamilton Island: Whitehaven and Chalkies Sail & Snorkel Tour85 Reviews
Travel from Hamilton Island and enjoy a full-day cruise to 2 stunning destinations. Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, stroll along the shore, and take stunning pictures. Snorkel the inner Great Barrier Reef and discover various types of marine life.
- Visit the iconic Whitehaven Beach and stroll across the white sands
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, and see a stunning underwater world
- Glide over the water on a sailing catamaran, enjoying a delicious buffet lunch
DescriptionCruise in style and climb aboard this purpose-built sailing catamaran. Spend your day cruising around the Whitsundays, visiting some of the world’s most iconic destinations. With its turquoise water, plentiful marine life and pure silica sand, it’s easy to see why the Whitsundays is considered one of the most picturesque natural regions in the world. Experience all the beauty of this renowned region up-close, with a visit to the spectacular Whitehaven and Chalkies beaches. Discover Whitehaven Beach and wander the white sands, take a dip and relax on Australia's number 1 beach. For lunch, build your own wraps and rolls with a selection of cold meats, fresh prawns and sliced salads, as you cruise between Whitehaven Beach and Hazelwood Island to your snorkelling destination. Snorkel Chalkies Beach and spend an hour or so discovering the underwater home of an array of exotic and diverse marine life, including turtles.
IncludesMorning/afternoon tea and lunch High-quality snorkelling gear Wetsuits/stinger suits Flotation jackets Extra snacks Drinks from the bar
- There are toilets and showers on-board.
- On occasion different destinations are chosen to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure.
- Please note as you need to enter the water to enjoy the reef, this cruise is not suitable for those that cannot swim.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY