Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour with Whitehaven Landing2 Reviews
Enjoy the best views of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on a helicopter tour that really does include it all! Not only will you see it all from above, you’ll also land at Whitehaven and have time to enjoy the beautiful beach.
- Marvel at views of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from above
- Enjoy in-flight pilot commentary en route
- Explore Whitehaven Beach with 90 minutes of beach time
DescriptionWhen you see it from the air it’s easy to understand why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. The amazing array of colors is something that’s best experienced on a helicopter tour. This 2.5-hour program begins with a scenic helicopter flight, taking you to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll also have fantastic views of the Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach. In addition to seeing it all from above, you’ll land at Whitehaven Beach, where you’ll have 90 minutes to explore Australia's finest beach at your leisure. Sights you’ll see during the tour include Shute Harbour, Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef, Hook Reef, Hayman Island, Hook Island and Daydream Island.
IncludesWhitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour 90-minute stop at Whitehaven Beach Guaranteed window seats Bus transfers to/from selected hotels in Airlie Beach In-flight pilot commentary
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control. In the event that the tour operator cancels/postpones any flight due to adverse weather conditions, they will attempt to reschedule the flight or a full refund will be provided • The operator will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, although accepts no responsibility for missing flight or tour connections arising from operational delays. The flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Due to child restraint restrictions, children under 3 years of age cannot be accommodated. For children 3 years and over, adult pricing applies on all flights
- All flights are subject to an individual weight limit of 120 Kg. Flights are also subject to a total weight limit for each flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY