Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Seaplane Tour
Soar over the Great Barrier Reef in a seaplane and land at Whitehaven Beach. Explore this beautiful location, with lunch and activities included.
- Admire the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands from above
- Stop to enjoy the clear waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel at a private coral lagoon and try stand-up paddleboarding
- Discover rich marine life from a semi-submersible coral viewing vessel
- Enjoy a freshly-prepared lunch served at Whitehaven Beach
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach with this seaplane tour from Airlie Beach. Enjoy a stop to explore this World Heritage-listed location and savor a freshly-prepared lunch. Your experience starts with pickup from selected locations. Board the seaplane and soar over the Whitsunday Islands, admiring aerial views of Heart Reef, Hill Inlet, and more. Listen to the in-flight commentary as you cruise towards Whitehaven Beach. Land at a private location in Hardy Lagoon. Relax on the beach, go snorkeling, or paddle across the calm waters on a stand-up paddleboard. Enjoy coral viewing in a semi-submersible vessel, with an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade deck areas, and easy access to the water. Swim in the refreshing waters and explore the coral gardens teeming with marine life. During the stop, you’ll enjoy lunch served on the beach. At the end of the trip, board the seaplane back to Airlie Beach, where you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Seaplane tour In-flight commentary 1.5-hour stop at Whitehaven Beach Lunch Semi-submersible coral viewing Snorkelling equipment and stinger suits Stand-up paddleboards and beach activities
- Weight restrictions of 125 kg per person apply. There is a baggage allowance of 3 kg per person. Excess baggage will be stored by the local partner, if required. The local partner will supply a dry bag for use throughout the day. The lunch menu is subject to change, based on the departure time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability