Great Barrier Reef: 3-Day, 2-Night Sail and Dive Whitsundays
Sail and Dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on a 16.4 meter ketch and enjoy your first dive for free. Kiana is the only vessel in the region that caters for small numbers to the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Swim, snorkel and scuba dive with thousands of brightly colored fish
- See marine wildlife like turtles and stingrays whilst diving off the beach
- Sink your toes into the white silica sands of the renowned and award-winning Whitehaven Beach
DescriptionKiana is the only vessel in the region that caters for small numbers to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Explore, dive or snorkel the incredible diversity of the islands and outer Great Barrier Reef. This eco accredited trip offers great opportunities for both certified and first-time divers. The vessel is fully equipped for Scuba Diving. All dive gear is included in the tour price. Kiana is fitted with a high capacity compressor on board, capable of filling 6 Scuba tanks simultaneously, so your diving is not limited by the number of tanks that can be carried. Kiana operates in the Whitsunday area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, a world heritage listed area that stretches from Bundaberg in the south to Cape York in the north. To ensure that guests get the most out of their three days in the Whitsundays, Kiana visits that best locations that the Whitsundays has to offer. The best locations can vary according to season and weather conditions. Kiana's Master has extensive experience of the islands and Great Barrier Reef and will choose the locations that will give you the best experience possible for the conditions that prevail on your trip.
IncludesAll diving and snorkeling equipment Clean, fresh linen Host prepared meals Professional Dive Instruction for first time divers 1st dive included in ticket price Licensed vessel Optional diving
- • A basic command of English is required on this vessel for safety reasons. Persons at the age of 45+ will need to present a dive medical before participating in diving activities
- Small numbers, only 14 guests with 3 crew
- This tour is fully equipped for scuba diving with Dive Instructor and compressor on board
- All cabins and saloon area fully air-conditioned
- There is a licensed bar on board serving beer and wine
- Kiana's aft cabin has 2 double and 2 single berths. Privacy curtains are provided between berths.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability