From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Island Full-Day Tour2 Reviews
Discover everything the Whitsundays have to offer as you paddleboard, snorkel, hike, or just relax on Whitehaven Beach on this thrilling excursion.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy views over the Whitsundays on a guided hike to Hill Inlet
- Tuck into a delicious lunch
- Tick the Whitsundays off your bucket list
- Try out stand-up paddleboarding
DescriptionMake the most of your time in the Whitsundays on a guided full-day trip from Airlie Beach. Enjoy a group tour and snorkel, paddleboard, or just relax. Meet your guide at the Port of Airlie and hop on the high-speed boat that will take you around the Whitsundays. Explore the breathtaking scenery of Hill Inlet on a guided hike, and swim and snorkel among the fringing reef. Encounter crystal-clear waters brimming with colorful fish, vibrant coral reefs, and more. Return to land and tuck into a delicious lunch then spend the rest of the day on Whitehaven Beach. Make use of the paddleboards provided or take the opportunity to explore the white sands and coastline at your own pace. Or, if you're feeling laid-back, relax and sunbathe on the white sand beach before returning to Airlie Beach with your group.
IncludesLunch Snacks Stinger suits Snorkel equipment Paddleboard Drinks
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed
- This tour is not suitable for children under 6 months old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY