From Airlie Beach: Whitehaven Beach Seaplane Tour with Lunch
Visit Whitehaven Beach by seaplane and stop to explore this famous location. Go snorkeling, paddleboarding, and enjoy lunch on the beach.
- Take a round-trip seaplane tour to Whitehaven Beach
- Soar above the Whitsunday Islands and enjoy views of Hill Inlet
- Go snorkeling at Chalkies Beach or relax on the sands
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served at Whitehaven Beach
DescriptionExplore the Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach on this seaplane tour. Stop to discover the colorful coral reefs and paddleboard across the calm waters. Savor a delicious lunch during the trip. Your experience starts with pickup from selected locations. Board the seaplane and soar over the Whitsunday Islands. Listen to the in-flight commentary, and admire aerial views of Hill Inlet and the bays around Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy a stop to go snorkeling at Chalkies Beach, and make use of the stand-up paddleboards and other beach activities. Take a self-guided walk to South Whitehaven lookout, and eat lunch at the beach. At the end of the trip, board the seaplane back to Airlie Beach. Your tour ends with drop off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip seaplane flights to Whitehaven Beach In-flight commentary Lunch Snorkelling equipment and stinger suits Stand-up paddleboards and beach activities
- Weight restrictions of 125 kg per person apply. There is a baggage allowance of 3 kg per person. Excess baggage will be stored by the local partner, if required. The local partner will supply a dry bag for use throughout the day. The lunch menu is subject to change, based on the departure time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now