My Guide Website?
Airlie: Sunset Sail with Aperol Spritz and Antipasto32 Reviews
Watch the sunset as you sail between Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays islands on this beautiful sailing yacht cruise. Sip on an Aperol Spritz and a share antipasti plate.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you sail around Airlie Beach
- Marvel at the beautiful sunset over the hills to the west of Airlie Beach
- Admire Airlie Beach once it is lit up for the night
- Walk barefoot on a traditional timber sailing vessel
- Enjoy a plate of prawns, crackers, salami, cheese, olives and sun-dried tomatoes
DescriptionEnjoy the sunset over the coast on this roundtrip sailing venture to the Whitsundays islands from Airlie Beach. Board a traditional, timber, 72-foot sailing yacht. Discover facts about the local flora an fauna from the crew. Climb aboard the Lady Enid sailing vessel. Stow away your bags and shoes. Walk barefoot on the wooden deck and settle in with a delicious Aperol Spritz. Listen to an introduction of the ship's features and a safety briefing while departing from Coral Sea Marina. Be lost in the moment as the boat recreates that classic age of yachting enjoyed in the 1960’s when sailing was more about elegance and chic than corporate sponsorship and carbon fibre. See the crew hoist the sails. Move freely move around the ship and take advantage of the cushioned seating. Relax and soak up the ambiance as you savor the variety of flavors in your antipasti plate. Admire the rich colors of the sunset reflecting on the water. Let the crew point out various points of interest as you sail and listen as they tell you about the history of the area. Have the option to purchase additional drinks from the bar. Admire the lights of Airlie Beach dancing on the water as you return for the night.
IncludesWhitsundays cruise A glass of Aperol Spritz A shared plate consisting of antipasti plate (prawns, crackers, salami, cheddar cheese, camembert, olives and sun-dried tomatoes)
- This tour is for adults only
- This ship is a traditional timber sailing boat, with lots of steps, stays, and ropes on the deck, so a certain level of mobility is required to board the vessel, use the facilities below deck, and to move freely about