Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Islands Hopper Pass19 Reviews
Hop on a ferry and use the Island Hopper Pass to travel between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island, and Hamilton Island on your own schedule throughout the day.
- Travel on ferries between Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Enjoy complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton and Daydream Island
- Ride Hamilton Island’s scheduled Island shuttle bus service for free
- See the live fish-feeding show at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
DescriptionHop between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island, and Hamilton Island using the Island Hopper Pass, which gives you unlimited 1-day access to the islands’ passenger ferries. Enjoy the flexibility to explore each location on your own time, stop for a swim, lunch or just relax; the choice is yours. Get complimentary use of Hamilton Island’s resort areas and pools and their shuttle bus service. See the live fish-feeding show at 10 AM daily at Daydream Island’s Living Reef and also get complimentary access to the island’s resort areas and pools. Remember: unless you’ve got your accommodation booked, don’t miss the last boat.
IncludesFerry transfers between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island, and Hamilton Island Food and drinks
- Pass is valid from 6:30 AM - 7 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability