My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Islands 2-Day Sailing Tour13 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands as you embark on an overnight sailing adventure aboard a luxurious yacht. Snorkel through the spectacular corals of the pristine Whitehaven Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the corals, spectacular gems of the sea, around the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit the World Heritage-listed natural beauty that is Whitehaven Beach
- Relax on the spacious deck of the yacht as the sun sets into a haze of orange
- Dine on delicious, freshly prepared food made from local ingredients
- Sail aboard a luxurious yacht and enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
DescriptionOn this unique sailing tour, experience nature's finest while you cruise through the Whitsunday Islands. Relax with a knowledgeable crew at your side and marvel at the unblemished beauty of these 72 islands. Known for the Great Barrier Reef, let yourself be enchanted by the islands' vivid colors. Set out from Airlie Beach to begin your sailing adventure. Take in the turquoise and azure waters of this tropical paradise, hugging the curve of white sandy beaches, as you make your way to the Whitsundays. Along the way, pause for snorkeling in stunning spots, including Hill Inlet Lookout. While on board, enjoy the panoramic views and relax on the spacious deck. Tame your appetite with local produce from the Whitsundays: crunchy salads, tropical fruit, and homemade Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner, all freshly prepared by the lovely crew onboard. Sip on a cool refreshment as a hazy orange sunset adorns the horizon. Once the stars have taken center stage and the ocean is glistening with moonlight, settle into your bed for the night and let the music of the waves gently lapping at the keel lull you to sleep. In the morning, it's time for more exploring. After a hearty breakfast, don your wetsuit once more and dive in the water around Whitehaven Beach to experience the Great Barrier Reef up close. Teeming with wildlife, revel in the sheer beauty of the underwater world as you snorkel and explore. Towards the end of the second day, depart from the tropical oasis of the Whitsundays to arrive back at Airlie Beach and conclude your tour in the late afternoon.
IncludesTwo-day overnight sailing tour Captain Crew Meals Snorkel gear Wetsuits/stinger suits
- This activity requires good weather The activity provider may cancel any trip, change the departure and itinerary, or reduce the trip duration, in any circumstances which pose a safety risk to you, the vessel, or crew, including severe weather or medical emergencies The activity provider reserves the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time and for any reason If your trip is cancelled prior to or on the scheduled departure date, you will be referred back to the travel agent through whom you booked If your trip duration is reduced due to unforeseen circumstances, you may be offered a future trip on a vessel, at no cost to you, depending on the amount of time by which your original trip was reduced and subject to availability. 'Unforeseen circumstances' include, but are not limited to, the following: medical emergency