My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Whitehaven Full-Day Eco-Cruise with Lunch574 Reviews
Take a boat ride to the best snorkeling locations in the Whitsunday Islands. Travel on the area's fastest catamaran on a climate action leading tour.
- Visit Whitehaven beach on this tour accredited as 'Climate Action Leading'
- Travel on a fast, comfortable, and stable custom-built boat
- Go snorkeling to discover underwater valleys, marine life, and coral formations
- Enjoy a guided bush walk to the breathtaking Hill Inlet Lookout
- Refuel with a generous buffet lunch, along with a morning and afternoon snack
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation, head to the marina in Airlie Beach by bus. Board the custom-built catamaran and enjoy fresh, homemade, gluten-free brownies as a morning snack. The first stop is at one of the area's many beautiful reefs to go snorkeling. Be blown away by the vivid colors, bountiful fish, and coral formations of the Great Barrier Reef's outer fringes. This spot offers a quieter way to experience the UNESCO-protected reef. Then, head to the second snorkeling spot on the northern tip of Hook Island. With your guide, discover the area's underwater valleys, caves, and a variety of marine life. Continue to Whitehaven Beach for a buffet lunch of zucchini frittatas and quiche lorraine served with cold sliced meats, cheeses, salad, and fresh bread. After lunch, join a guided bush walk and history talk to Hill Inlet Lookout, located at the northern end of the beach. Admire the world-famous spot where white sands and turquoise waters blend in a unique swirling effect. Enjoy some free time to relax on the beach and soak up the scenery. An afternoon snack of fresh fruit will be provided before the scenic journey back to Airlie Beach by boat. Be dropped back at your accommodation at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by bus Return bus transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale, or Jubilee Pocket Full-day cruise Morning snack Afternoon snack Lunch Use of snorkeling equipment Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only) Park fees and fuel levy
- This tour is suitable for families, couples, and groups
- There is an onboard toilet for your convenience
- Feel free to bring your own alcohol to consume on the boat. However, glass and red wine are not permitted
- Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $3 on the boat
- The order of locations visited may change from day to day depending on the tides and wind
- Your crew will select the best snorkeling locations based on weather and visibility conditions
- The boat has been designed for stability and speed, so is perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness • You should be a comfortable swimmer if you want to go snorkeling
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$199.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today