My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Great Barrier Reef & Whitehaven Beach Tour55 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands and snorkel the outer Great Barrier Reef on a day tour by jet boat from Airlie Beach. Relax on Whitehaven Beach and admire views from Hill Inlet lookout.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef and discover a vibrant underwater world
- Spot a variety of colorful fish and marine species at Bait Reef Lagoon
- Take some time to relax and unwind on the famous Whitehaven Beach
- Embark on a leisurely bushwalk to the Hill Inlet lookout point
- Ride at high speed across the waves on a specialized jet speedboat
DescriptionSnorkel at the Great Barrier Reef and discover some of the scenic destinations of the Whitsunday Islands on a speedboat tour from Airlie Beach. Explore the colorful underwater world snorkelling at the Bait Reef Lagoon, relax on Whitsunday Beach, and take in the views from Hill Inlet lookout. Board the jet speedboat in Airlie Beach and set off at high speed to the Great Barrier Reef. Get equipped with your snorkeling gear and discover the diverse and vibrant marine life at the Bait Reef Lagoon and Stepping Stones. Choose to snorkel at your own pace, or be escorted by your expert guides. Then ride across the waves back to the southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy some free time to chill out on the beach as the sounds of the waves come gently rolling in. You will also receive some lunch and afternoon tea. Hop back onboard to zoom up to the northern end of the beach. Embark on a bushwalk to marvel at the famous view from the Hill Inlet lookout. Finally, head back to Airlie Beach to complete the day of adventure. Order of locations visited may change, based on the tide conditions on the day. Lunch and morning/afternoon tea are included. Guests receive a packed lunch box consisting of a variety of salads, cold meats, cheese and a bread roll. Morning/afternoon tea are a fruit platter and brownies. Please advise dietary requirements in advance.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Morning/afternoon tea Lunch Guide Water Snorkeling gear Wetsuits Flotation devices Guided snorkel tour on the Great Barrier Reef Walk to Hill Inlet Lookout Beach time at Whitehaven Beach Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All passengers must be 130cm tall to ride. No refunds will be issued in the event a passenger is found to be too short to ride less than 24 hours from departure. The bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout is graded moderate and consists of many stone steps. Comfortable shoes and a reasonable level of fitness are advised. If weather conditions are unfavorable, there may be an alternate route to ensure the safety of passengers and crew. If the Outer Reef is not safely accessible, alternatives will be visited. To compensate, Hook Island's stunning Nara Inlet will also be visited.