My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive82 Reviews
Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of Airlie Beach, the Whitsundays, and the Great Barrier Reef from above.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the adrenalin rush of freefall with speeds up to 220 kilometers per hour
- Enjoy a scenic flight starting from 15,000 feet over the Whitsundays
- Take in spectacular views of Airlie Beach, the ocean, and the reef
DescriptionSkydive Airlie Beach is located in the heart of the Whitsunday Islands, Queensland's most popular tourism spot. During this tandem skydive you’ll jump from an altitude of up to 15,000 feet directly over crystal-clear waters, the sparkling white sands of Whitsunday Islands, and the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 kilometers per hour for up to a full 60 seconds, and then float under a canopy for 5-7 additional minutes. Marvel at the spectacular views of Airlie Beach, the Whitsundays, the ocean, and the Great Barrier Reef.
IncludesProfessional training and instructions Scenic flight (up to 15,000 feet) Tandem skydive (with up to 60 seconds of free fall) Spectacular views of Whitsunday Islands, the coastline, and Airlie Beach Option of steering the parachute Certificate of your skydive 3-month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation Compulsory personal accident insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years. If you are under 18 years of age a written parental or guardian consent is required
- Skydives are conducted in the early morning from approximately 6 AM. It is recommended to book a day prior to the activity
- There is a maximum weight limit of 110 kilograms