My Guide Website?
Airlie Beach: Adults-Only Whitehaven Beach Sailing Tour33 Reviews
Sail to one of the world’s best beaches, Whitehaven Beach, on this adults only sailing tour. Visit Hill Inlet, and go snorkeling in crystal clear waters. Barefoot luxury at its best.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Whitsundays:If youʻre booking your trip to Whitsundays last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Airlie Beach: Early Morning Tandem Skydive
- From Airlie Beach: Whitsunday Hinterland and Beach Bus Tour
- Tongarra: All-Inclusive Day Sail
- From Airlie: Whitsundays and Whitehaven Half-Day Cruise
- Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Experience a luxury sailing experience through the Whitsunday Islands
- Sail to one of the world’s best beaches, Whitehaven Beach
- Sail on a classic, Australian-built, 72ft timber yacht called Lady Enid
- Visit Hill Inlet, and swim in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef
- Lady Enid offers the only adults only tours in Airlie Beach, with only 24 guests
DescriptionTake part in an adult only sailing experience. A day on board Lady Enid is like no other sailing trip in the Whitsundays. A cut above, Lady Enid promises barefoot luxury and comfort, with a highly attentive level of service. Delectable meals are provided, and sparkling wine is served with antipasto in the afternoon. After hotel pickup, head to the marine to board the boat. Once onboard Lady Enid you will be introduced to the crew. You will be given a courtesy bottle of spring water which can be refilled throughout the day as required. As you head out to sea, tea and coffee will be served with fresh scones, clotted cream and strawberries. Arrive at Tongue Bay, adjacent to the famous lookout at Whitehaven Beach in the late morning. Enjoy an easy walk along the beautiful bush track to the Hill Inlet lookout over Whitehaven Beach, where you will have time to take in the view. You will then make your way down to Whitehaven Beach for some time to relax on the soft white silica sand, and to enjoy the shallow waters of one of Australia’s most famous beaches. Return from Whitehaven Beach for lunch onboard. After lunch, sail to a snorkelling site. Snorkelling is optional and guests not taking part in snorkelling can sit and enjoy a cool beer or glass of wine from the bar. Spend approximately 40 minutes at the snorkelling site. Explore the diversity of corals and all manner of colourful marine life that call the Whitsundays home. All snorkelling equipment is provided, including wetsuits if required. Sailing back to port will truly be memorable, as you watch the sunset over Airlie Beach with a glass of Australian sparkling wine in hand. Enjoy an antipasto & cheese platter to finish off a truly memorable day. *Order of activities changes depending on the tides, and snorkelling may be the first activity of the day
IncludesTransfers from and to your accommodation Morning tea Lunch Afternoon tea Seasonal fruit platter Glass of sparkling wine Antipasto and cheese platter All snorkeling equipment All taxes and national park fees
- Additional drinks can be purchased from the bar