Airlie Beach: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise with Sparkling Wine38 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour Airlie Beach sunset cruise with nibbles and a glass of bubbly. Spot turtles and watch Airlie illuminate at dusk.
- Enjoy a cruise on a purpose-built catamaran
- Take in the panoramic views of the Whitsunday Islands and Airlie Beach
- Get up close to the many points of interest of the coastline
- Try to spot turtles and dolphins
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and nibbles as you watch the sunset
DescriptionDepart from the Coral Sea Marina in the Northern Village, which is only a short walk from the main street of Airlie Beach. You will cruise around Pioneer Bay and then get up close to many of the points of interest along the Airlie Beach coastline. If you are lucky, you will be able to spot turtles on the way, and on Wednesdays you can see the locals on their weekly yacht race. Watch a picture-perfect sunset and observe Airlie start to light up at dusk, whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly. The Sundowner is a fully covered purpose-built catamaran designed for socializing. Unlike a yacht, it has a flat surface and no trip hazards. There is ample room to move, and high heels are welcome. Plenty of seating is available on board, and every seat has a great view of the Ocean.
Includes2-hour cruise around the bay of Airlie Beach Glass of Australian sparkling wine Antipasto nibbles platter Hotel pickup and drop-off Additional drinks
- Additional drinks may be purchased from the fully licensed bar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability