My Guide Website?
Airlie: Adventure Jet Ski Tour From Airlie Beach56 Reviews
Delight in a thrilling 1.5-hour jet ski ride off the coast of Airlie Beach. Explore the beauty of the world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park, and have the chance to see turtles and other marine life.
- Take an exhilarating 1.5-hour jet ski ride from Airlie Beach
- Admire the stunning coastal scenery and turquoise waters
- Delight in the informative and entertaining commentary of your qualified tour guide
- Encounter sea turtles, dugongs, and seabirds, as well as seasonal humpback whales from July to September
DescriptionGet your adrenaline rushing with a 1.5-hour jet ski adventure from Airlie Beach. Delight in the informative and entertaining commentary provided by your qualified tour guide, and spot sea turtles in the turquoise waters. Depart from Airlie Beach and drive your latest model Sea-Doo jet ski out to view the Whitsunday Islands from the protection of the coastline. Explore Airlie's beautiful bays and the picturesque world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park. Keep your eye out for the area's famous turtles, as well as dugongs, seabirds, and seasonal humpback whales from July to September. Take home memories of your experience with free of charge photos provided on Facebook after your tour. No license is required for this tour, and no experience is necessary.
IncludesApproximately 1.5 hours of fun-filled jetskiing Informative and entertaining commentary by a qualified tour guide The chance to see sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds, and seasonal humpback whales (from July to September) All riding apparel, including lifejackets, rash/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats, and sunscreen Bottled water All photos of your tour are provided free of charge on Facebook Free courtesy bus pickup and drop-off within Airlie Beach area
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as some conditions can be physically demanding
- Bring along swimwear, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply. The jetskis accommodate a maximum of 2 people with a maximum combined weight of 200 kilograms (about 440 pounds)
- Minimum driver age is 16 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 8 years old
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour
- Tour participants must be able to understand English
- Tour participants must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$240.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today