- Sail through the scenic tropical waters of the Whitsundays
- Snorkel around the region's best reefs
- Engage in ECO talks about the reefs and the beautiful islands
- Experience the exhilaration of cruising on the water on a fun 'Banana Boat'
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel off the sand
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a 2-hour sail to the first snorkel location. These reefs are home to some of the most spectacular coral formations and an incredible range of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
The accredited ECO guides will provide in-depth history about the islands and their marine life.
Enjoy a delicious lunch break on the deck of Tongarra in the middle of a small tropical oasis — the perfect place to soak up the spectacular views before setting sail again.
After lunch, take a short trip to the beautiful Langford Island Sandbar. Snorkel off the beach with the resident turtles, hike the scenic bushwalk or relax on the sands of this idyllic location for the next 2 hours.
You will also have access to paddleboards and a banana boat ride.
You will then sail back to Coral Sea Marina, returning at 6 PM.
Banana Boat ride
Snorkel and mask for snorkelling
Stinger suit and wetsuit rental (winter months only)
Queensland Parks fees and fuel levy
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund